Tadabbur: 10 steps to a deeper connection with the Qur’an | Blog
Published: October 6, 2022 • Updated: March 1, 2023
Author: Sh. Yousef Wahb
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
For more on this topic, see Qur'an Convos: Tadabbur
1. Appreciate the source of the speech
2. Praise Allah, the One Who revealed the Qur’an
3. Keep your heart present
5. Try to understand
6. Remove the barriers to understanding the Qur’an
7. Make it personal: imagine that Allah is speaking directly to you
8. Be emotionally invested in what you are reading
“My mercy encompasses all things. So I will decree it for those who fear Me and give zakat and those who believe in Our verses” [Qur’an, 7:156].