Yaqeen Institute for Islamic Research is currently seeking suitable individuals for the positions listed below. If you are interested in working for Yaqeen please submit an application. Due to the volume of applicants, we will be unable to respond to each submission. If your application matches our requirements we will reach out to you for further discussions.
We are looking for a highly capable Salesforce Administrator to ensure that our organization capitalizes on the benefits offered by the Salesforce CRM system.
To ensure success as a Salesforce Administrator, you should possess extensive knowledge of Salesforce system administration and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Importing leads, contacts, and other data.
- Maintaining the NPSP apps, as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Preparing reports for all departments using Salesforce.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a similar environment.
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Knowledge of importing data and generating Salesforce reports.
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
Product Marketing Manager
Yaqeen is in the hunt for our first Product Marketing Manager. This is an exciting opportunity where you will get to lead multiple Go-To-Market Strategies of an exciting lineup of products at Yaqeen. From Yaqeen Video Series with over 90M views across social, to holistic Islamic curriculum products for High School Students, to cutting edge research papers, you will have the opportunity to build out product marketing processes at Yaqeen.
Full disclosure: You’ll have to be ready to roll up your sleeves on Day 1, but we promise there will rarely be such a fantastic opportunity out there. Think about it, you’ll join an amazing research & media startup in the Islamic space that's on a consistent and well funded growth trajectory, and you’ll be one of our first product marketing leaders. You’ll be in charge of defining the strategy, pulling in our amazing marketing and product teams together, so that we can dismantle doubts, nurture conviction, and inspire contribution in Muslims around the world.
A self-starter with an insatiable curiosity for business growth opportunities and an ability to develop a go-to-market strategy from scratch.
Ideally, you’ve been on the ground as a startup found its product-market fit, have launched multiple successful (or unsuccessful) products and features, and have a penchant for innovation.
You will play a pivotal role in Yaqeen’s product marketing future, and be ready to bring your best-in-class approach and merge it with our culture of getting things done.
Simply put, you will own the Go-To-Market strategy, branding, merchandising, and education of our Video, Paper Products. You’ll be accountable for positioning and marketing our products to new and existing clients. You will need to quickly become the go-to expert on the needs of the buyer & customer and the value of our products to tie everything together through clear and concise propositions.
You are going to be the first product marketer at Yaqeen, which means a ton of opportunities, but you’ll need to be resourceful! If you’re the right fit, and if you’re a leader, a big part of your role could eventually be to define the future of product marketing at Yaqeen.
You will get to learn and grow by working with a team of unconventional & diverse leaders, from business owners, world renowned Islamic scholars to industry experts all coming together to achieve the same mission.
You have the opportunity of a lifetime to truly make a difference in the lives of millions of Muslims.
This is a full-time permanent position because we want to spend lots of time with your wonderful self!
- Act as the product evangelist for our different products
- Lead the go-to-market plan, ensuring that all customer-facing teams are using the right messaging and maximizing each channel, for new and existing customers
- Act as the project manager to facilitate the launch of new products
- Experiment within the product to drive growth. Optimize customer experiences within the product lifecycle to increase value awareness, retention, and expansion.
- Identify and develop product positioning, value propositions, and messaging framework for our target markets that differentiates our product and company.
- Orchestrate campaigns and launches for our core offering, and new product releases
- Collaborate with product, research, content, and marketing teams to ensure customer feedback is documented and included in the product roadmap, positioning, and campaigns.
- Use market research and competitive intelligence to define and evolve the way we position our products in the market and develop customer personas
- Work very closely with Product Owners to discover and shape new products by listening to customers & prospects
- Overtime, define new markets and develop product strategy to enter and grow in these markets
- Create core content in collaboration with the Creative and Marketing teams for the website, marketing decks, blogs, and product literature. Contribute to marketing content for newsletters, email campaigns, and ads.
- Develop written & video product assets and provide subject matter expertise for all marketing campaigns and efforts.
- Plan, coordinate and deliver sales enablement for key business initiatives and support sales activities with content and product expertise as necessary.
- Deliver periodic analysis inquiries and briefings on the company and product growth.
- Deliver webinars, blogs, articles, and other collateral as necessary on topics.
- Establish collaborative relationships with product, sales, marketing, and engineering.
- Be a trusted partner to the product team. Relay customer, adoption, and market insights, to help inform product roadmap decisions and strategy.
- Communicate proactively and consistently across teams - sharing insights and seeking feedback.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Product Marketing
- Experience working in large and small organizations so you’re comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience launching products, developing messaging and product positioning
- Experience with customer segmentation, market analysis and building business cases to improve the customer and user experience
- A self-starter and solution-oriented mindset, and can operate at a high level with senior-level stakeholders
- A team-player attitude first and foremost, and believe great things come from collaboration
Major Gifts Officer
The Major Gifts Officer is responsible for assisting the Director of Development with planning and leading Yaqeen Institute’s Major Gifts Program. This includes managing an individual portfolio of current and prospective donors through identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship.
- Models Islamic character and professionally represents the Yaqeen brand.
- Supports implementation of the annual development plan and goals.
- Develops a robust plan to actively manage a portfolio of prospects, including self-directed research, a multi-faceted communication strategy with an emphasis on personal interactions with prospects and donors, gift solicitations, and stewardship in line with the Development Department’s stewardship matrix.
- Works with staff and volunteers to identify and cultivate new major donors.
- Makes direct and face‐to‐face solicitations, in person when safe to do so.
- Effectively stewards the organization’s relationships with a portfolio of individual major gifts donors through daily interactions, including written correspondence, phone calls, video chats, and in-person visits and events when safe to do so.
- Maintains accurate records of donor outreach through timely upkeep of donor database, including new record creation, contact reports, contact information updates, donation processing, organizing queries, and other similar types of relevant information.
- Contributes to strategies for increasing retention of current major gifts donors.
- Maximizes efficiency and accuracy of Major Gifts Program by regular review of database reports and file pulls.
- Develops strategies for increasing retention of current donors.
- Initiates opportunities for Yaqeen staff, board, volunteers, and/or partners to interact with prospects/donors when appropriate.
- Makes presentations and presents proposals to prospects/donors for funding.
- Assists in preparation of donor communications.
- Supports and leads the planning and execution of donor-facing webinars and events when safe to do so.
- Minimum of a BA, BS, or equivalent; fundraising certificates or degrees are preferred.
- Two to three years related work experience with the Muslim community in the field of development is required; five to ten years experience is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel outside of DFW, including overnight stays, for meetings and/or events when safe to do so.
- Working evenings and weekends as needed.
- A demonstrated track record of creating meaningful points of engagement for donors.
- Strong writing and public speaking.
- Ability to organize and prioritize time and accurately complete multiple varied tasks.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of donor information and other sensitive information.
- Excellent customer service background and demonstrated organizational and communications skills.
- Manages for Results - Strong project management skills necessary to manage and coordinate multiple relationships and projects at one time.
- Leverages Functional Expertise - Ability to proactively and independently manage all aspects of fundraising activities.
- Communicates Effectively - Ability to communicate with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders through both written and verbal communication.
- Collaborates Internally and Externally - Ability to collaborate across a variety of internal departments as well as partner and engage with a wide range of external stakeholders.
- Translates Strategy to Operational Goals - Ability to understand Yaqeen’s overall strategy and then work to implement the strategies.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite. Experience with or interest in learning HubSpot, Salesforce, and other development software.
- Superior verbal/written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with all levels of staff, volunteers, donors, and prospective donors.
- Ability to manage up and across different staff levels to bring projects to completion.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
Director of Marketing
We are looking to hire a Marketing Director who will be in charge of leading Yaqeen’s marketing efforts. You will be responsible for providing guidance to our marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our organizations brands.
- Overseeing marketing department.
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Work with each product owner to develop a strategy for the product to reach the intended audience.
- Provide Product Owners metric data to help measure KPI’s.
- Working with the creative department to build brand awareness and positioning.
- Oversee organizations SEO strategy including organic search rankings, link building strategy, research and implement content recommendations and drive increased traffic to website.
- Strategic development of methods to expand audience reach for e-mail, web and social.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Strategic development of methods to expand audience reach for e-mail, web and social.
- Manage the overall funnell for increased engagement.
- Provide executive leadership with reports on performance, engagement, growth and audience.
- Responsible for audience growth and engagement on all social media platforms.
- Oversee all email marketing efforts.
- Work strategically on digital partnerships
- Support digital fundraising efforts to help achieve targets.
- Responsible for overseeing all support related inquiries.
- Oversee posting of all content.
- Conduct comprehensive Market study and understanding of audience and potential audience needs
- Continually reviews changes in the market, consumer trends and opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field (Masters a plus)
- 5 + years experience in marketing and running a marketing team.
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.