Journal of the Institute for Islamic Research Now Available on Amazon Prime
Published: March 9, 2018 • Updated: January 12, 2022
Author: Yaqeen Institute
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
We are proud to announce that the first ever Journal of the Institute for Islamic Research is now available on Amazon Prime.
The Journal of the Institute for Islamic Research is an academic-grade publication dedicated to curating high-quality, peer-reviewed research articles that deal with the contemporary issues of Islam today.
The purpose of the journal is:
- to be a physical, accessible resource for the general public
- to create an opportunity for researchers and academics to connect with Muslims of all occupations and backgrounds
- to tackle the most controversial questions posed to Muslims with evidence
- to maintain academic integrity and relevancy in educating the public, and
- to inspire readers to contribute positively to society.
The Journal of the Institute for Islamic Research is a part of the initiative by Yaqeen Institute for Islamic Research© to reclaim the narrative and to make high-quality, academic-grade, peer-reviewed research publications and articles the source of authentic information about Islam and the issues Muslims face today.
The first-ever issue of this journal includes the following articles:
- “Stoning and Handcutting—Understanding the Hudud and the Shari’ah in Islam” by Dr. Jonathan Brown
- “The Myth of an Antisemitic Genocide in Muslim Scripture" by Dr. Nazir Khan
- “Playing the Taqiyya Card: Evading Intelligent Debate by Calling all Muslims Liars” by Sh. Omar Suleiman
- “Islam is not the Cause of Honor Killings. It’s part of the Solution.” by Dr. Jonathan Brown
- “Modern Pathways to Doubt in Islam” by Youssef Chouhoud
- “Clinicians, Imams, and the Whisperings of Satan” by Najwa Awad
- “How the Prophet (s) Rose above Enmity and Insult” by Sh. Mohammad Elshinawy and Sh. Omar Suleiman
- “The Structure of Scientific Productivity in Islamic Civilization: Orientalists’ Fables” by Asadullah Ali
- “Islam and the Secular Age: Between Certainty and Uncertainty” by Khalil Abdurrashid
- “Overcoming Pessimism with Faith” by Roohi Tahir
Order your copy here.