1. Begin with intention: Don’t wait until Ramadan to get started. Settling into a spiritual state isn’t a switch you can turn on and off. It comes with sincerity, persistence, and faith. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said that actions are by intentions. Sincere intentions motivate us to do our best, and make up for our unperformed deeds when we fall short.
2. Stay motivated and inspired: Starting is one thing, but maintaining the same level of enthusiasm and dedication for the whole month is another. Keep your #RamadanStrong by subscribing to our Ramadan program, which includes daily inspiration, tips from Yaqeen team members on how to make the most of your Ramadan, and a special series from Sh. Omar Suleiman about the people and qualities that Allah loves. Hint: One of those qualities is consistency!
3. Keep up to date: Ramadan is a busy time for all of us. Between work, extra prayers, and iftar parties, new content can easily get lost in the shuffle. Download the Yaqeen App to stay up to date on all of our announcements and resources, and to collect your favorite Yaqeen research. Get a group of friends together to follow along and make sure to take and share notes! Bonus: download the app now and be the first to receive beta access to our upcoming project, Yaqeen Academy!
4. Join the Conversation: This Ramadan, we’ve created a community space in the form of the hashtag #RamadanStrong. Post your favorite gems from our Ramadan programs on social media, answer prompts that we’ll release throughout the month, and join a community of like-minded Muslims to inspire one another.
5. Support: As a nonprofit organization, we run solely on the donations of our supporters. Ramadan is one of the only times in the year that we make this appeal. If Yaqeen has had an impact on you and if you enjoy the content we release, consider donating and sharing our campaign. And never stop supporting us with your sincere prayers and advice!
We pray you and your loved ones have a blessed Ramadan!