User Experience Researcher
Yaqeen is looking for a User Experience Researcher. This role requires someone that has strong research experience with empathetic and analytical skills. You will work directly with various product owners and squad members to learn their objectives and key metrics. Simultaneously, you will arrange and extensively interview users to understand their unique experience with the respective products. All information and data obtained will be shared with stakeholders in the effort to enhance product usability and performance.
- Understand product goals, roadmaps, and areas of focus.
- Conduct user interviews, focus groups, surveys, and testing for various products and services.
- Prepare user data collected and share to various stakeholders.
- Identify design issues and problem areas based on user experience.
- Review user stories and journeys ensuring user centric understanding is taken into consideration.
- Prioritize research needs and approaches across multiple work streams to work on the right project, scale, and scope at the right time and ensure impact by delivering actionable insights.
- Disseminate research insights to evolve and enhance Yaqeen’s understanding of user needs and identify innovative opportunities to meet those needs.
- Ensure that all members of squad have a comprehensive understanding of user needs.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience in research and user experience data collection.
- Masters degree in behavioral, social science and/or technology related fields.
- Can conduct complex research at scale and demonstrate the use of a variety of research methods, which may include qualitative interviews, surveys, ideation sessions, usability evaluation, amongst other studies. You might be a mixed-methods researcher, however your strength is in qualitative research.
- Can lead, design, execute, and communicate impactful research in a fast-paced, earlier stage product development process.
- Have a desire to do hands-on research on an early-stage team, from planning and recruiting to analysis and insights delivery.
- Relentlessly focus on users and solving for their needs and wants. You put users first and have experience driving impact from insights.
- Can balance working with urgency and focus with methodological rigor and adapt as needed for the situation.
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- High attention to detail and precise data input.
- Excellent communication skills, in both verbal and written.
- Multitasking and analytical skills.
- Must have strong empathic understanding.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends as necessary to ensure optimal campaign performance.