- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy for career and volunteers.
- Communicate with HR and hiring managers to understand requirements for open positions.
- Work with HR and hiring managers to develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Source and recruit candidates based on role specifications and skill matching.
- Utilize job databases, professional networks and build relationships with relevant sourcing pathways.
- Conduct interviews and work with hiring managers to apply reliable selection methods to filter candidate expertise and understanding.
- Attend recruitment events and represent Yaqeen’s career opportunities.
- Screen and review all career and volunteer applicants.
- Coordinate and schedule all interviews with HR and hiring managers
- Hands on role in the hiring process including screening, interviewing, managing background checks and reference calls.
- Review and respond to all HR hubspot tickets in a timely and professional manner.
- Point of contact for all initial candidates and volunteers
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Two to three years related work experience as a recruiter.
- Experience conducting different types of interviews (structured, competency based, etc)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with all levels of staff, volunteers, and prospective team members.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Excellent organization, planning, and verbal/written communication skills
- A collaborative mindset and ability to work with varying and changing needs
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Ability to organize and prioritize time and accurately complete multiple varied tasks.