Reporting to the Creative Director, the Graphic Designer is responsible for the execution of a full range of graphic design, including print, digital and web. This includes the production of a variety of communication needs for Yaqeen.
- Maintain a consistent visual identity across all platforms while customizing per medium.
- Understand brand, brand standards and how to apply across all mediums.
- Maintain an organized workflow and complete assignments quickly and efficiently.
- Utilize various graphic software programs to design and produce brochures, ads, flyers for print and online.
- Demonstrate confidence and a collaborative attitude with all team members.
- Adhere to established branding guidelines, policies and graphic standards throughout all design tasks.
- Assist with any other marketing duties as required depending on the department’s needs.
- Take creative direction and design critique well and adapt designs when required.
- Able to meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and keep projects moving forward.
- Handle multiple projects at once and has attention to detail.
- Strong design portfolio with a minimum of 5 or more years of experience
- University diploma or degree in Graphic Design
- Self-starter with the ability to work well independently, and collaborate well with creative direction.
- Excellent understanding of typography, detail-oriented and able to maintain brand consistencies.
- Vector illustration for iconography and infographics.
- Ability to adapt design to different styles — take art direction and assist Creative Director in the creation of artwork.
- Interest in infographics and artwork for animation/storyboarding.
- Love of typography and a keen eye for layout.
- Deliver quality work while adhering to the production schedule and deadlines.
- Advanced/expert knowledge in the Adobe Creative Cloud package particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign.
- Adaptable to work independently, set and prioritize projects to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and work well with others and as part of a team.
- Must be able to visualize, analyze, and organize Islamic academic research through working knowledge of the basic beliefs, values, and practices of Islam.